Saturday, May 31, 2008

Giving-Day 16

I keep finding that I am giving myself permission to be good to myself with this challenge. I am being good to others as well but I am also making the time to take care of myself. Today after a great meal at Kanki, I gave Monkeyface over to my parents and they took him to a bluegrass festival. I can only imagine the fun he's having playing in the sand down by the lake as well as dancing to his favorite music. Not to mention that he gets to hang out with his Papa and I do believe he loves that more than anything else. It was no problem getting him into the car today. He practically flew out there on winged feet, waving by to me as he went. So I got the rest of the day off. I got a pedicure and then went to the coffeeshop to do some reading. I haven't been able to do either of those in quite a while. Afterwards, I picked up some Indian food and then came home to eat dinner with the hubby. Now I'm off to do the dishes so that I can sleep in tomorrow. Can I just tell you that that is the way straight to my heart?

0 comments: