Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Giving-Day 11 and 12

Monday
I was worn out after a long day of Sunday. Dancing and cooking all day. It was great though. It really was. Monday I gave myself the day off. I showered for longer than 5 minutes and buffed, shaved, washed my hair, and just let the water beat down on my aching neck and back. I've really been trying to cut down on the amount of time I spend in the shower but I decided I needed to give myself a break.
My parents came over later in the day and I finally have curtains hung up in the living room. I've only owned these curtains since Monkeyface's birthday last year but I hate to iron and don't even own an ironing board. My mom is an absolute angel for doing that.
I did give my sister-in-law a phone call later in the day so I'm going to count that too. It was tedious but I love her ;)

Today
I meant to go to Goodwill to drop off some items that have been in my car for over a week but I forgot. Luckily I shared my lunch with 2 co-workers so I'm counting that. When I got home tonight I gave myself permission not to cook and just sat back and read a book. I did feed the babe so I didn't neglect anyone in the process. Now I'm going to go to bed earlier than normal and give my body some much needed sleep.

0 comments: