Sunday, May 18, 2008

Giving-Day2

Technically that was yesterday but I was so beat after a busy day that I couldn't bring myself to post. Yesterday I gave my son a great day (which I don't think I would have done had I not been doing this challenge), I gave a friend lunch, I gave out some recipes, and then I gave a couple of people a call.

Normally I would have wanted to go to Artsplosure but would have never made the effort b/c I enjoy relaxing on Saturdays. I'm glad I went.

We started the day at the coffeeshop:


Where we played a little banjo:


Then we went to Artsplosure and discovered windchimes:


From there we moved on to bubble making:

(they should have had more of these set up)

Showing off the homemade terrarium seconds before he dropped it:


Mommy and Monkey:


Then he played in the sand with K:


After a long walk through all the arts & crafts, we stopped for lunch:


And we finished up the day with an ice cream treat:




I'm very glad I took this challenge or else I would have missed out on a really good day.

0 comments: