Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Giving-Day 6

Well today was quite the giving day. I keep thinking that I will save things so that I won't run out of ideas, but I can't. I'm just going with the flow and seeing where it takes me. Today I gave some email love, some post love, and I actually took the time to write a nice letter to the makers of Mrs. Meyers. I figured that I enjoyed positive feedback for a job well done so I should pass on the same. I'm already working on tomorrow's giving.

Monkeyface is sick with another ear infection and sinus problems. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night after working a few hard days with no lunch break. Work has been incredibly difficult for almost 2 weeks now as half of my co-workers have been out of the office in Costa Rica or Belize. I'm looking so forward to the Memorial Day Holiday and the forthcoming arrival of the best conversationalist I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I need a rest.

0 comments: