Thursday, May 22, 2008

Giving gives back

When I started my 29 day giving challenge I expected nothing in return. So far I've been given back several phone calls and now coupons for something I'd buy anyway.

Greetings MamaFeelgood,



Thank you for your interest in Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day and for your very kind words. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Basil Counter-Top Spray. For being such a loyal customer, I would love to send you a few manufacturers’ coupons that you can either use at your local Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day retailer or on our website. If you are interested, please let me know if I can mail them at the address you provided with your signature and I will be happy to mail them out to you promptly. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you.


With Clean and Kind Regards,


Jennifer Martinez

Customer Service Manager


Karma feels good sometimes!

0 comments: