Friday, May 9, 2008

I want to remember...

Milk=Moosh
Yucky=gucky
cookie=organic Paul Newman lowfat fig newtons
Singing the word "Pants" while getting dressed in the morning
being called a "little helper" by his teacher
Singing the word "hot dogs" at the top of his lungs at the grocery store this week
Pausing and saying "cheese" every time I pull out the camera
devouring a cone full of mint chocolate chip ice cream and making a mohawk with the mess on his hands
Drawing on his hands and feet when I introduced him to markers this week
licking a lobster
Being taught how to crush heads with his thumb and forefinger
making Dr. No Personality laugh yesterday while singing "pants"

I swear that having a kid is one of the best things that ever happened to me. It amuses me to no end what he finds funny. It doesn't hurt that he thinks I am brilliant.

0 comments: