Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 6

Goals for the week of May 9-15
1) 5 fruits/veggies per day
2) On average-1750 calories per day
3) At least 15 minutes of activity every day this week
4) Get party supplies for little one's birthday
5) Take all medications this week (it takes 28 days to make a habit)
6) Figure out 5 new low calorie snacks that I can eat
7) Eat 5 yogurts this week

I definitely need to up my fruit & veggie intake so I'm really going to focus on this. I almost did 15 minutes of activity every day this week but I was just too exhausted yesterday. On average, I definitely did more than normal but I'm still not going to mark it off. Still need to get party supplies.

5 snacks:
1) loving the yogurts I've been trying for 100 calories or less each
2) string cheese with one piece of deli turkey wrapped around
3) Pretzels with mustard
4) Pistachios-totally worth the work
5) Skinny Cow Heavely crisp bar-YUM!

And I have been eating yogurt after my workouts and I've had no leg cramps this week except for the one day that I didn't eat one. So I suppose I'll be eating one of those every day I work out from now on. Lesson learned.

Goals for the week of May 16-22
1) 5 fruits/veggies per day
2) On average-1750 calories per day
3) Schedule a personal training session at the gym so I can get reassessed and learn how to use the treadmill
4) Get party supplies for little one's birthday
5) Take all medications this week (it takes 28 days to make a habit)
6) Get the hula hoop off of the floor and moving on my hips
7) Get an exercise/stability ball for use at home

0 comments: