Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week 5

Goals for the week of May 2-8
1) Minimum 64 oz water per day
2) No fast food (not even in a pinch-everything planned!)
3) On average-1750 calories per day
4) Get rid of 12 items from the kitchen
5) Take all medications this week (I almost always forget at night)
6) At least 10 minutes of activity every day this week (does not have to be the gym)
7) 5 fruits/veggies per day

Wow! What a great week. I am so proud of myself. Apparently as my best friend told me, "if I can cross it off a list, by God I will do it." Planning my workouts really worked for me. I was completely exhausted on Monday so I was out by 815pm but after the weekend I had I obviously needed the rest. Otherwise, I did some sort of exercise every day. It's been a great way to keep my late night snacking under control since I go to the gym between 730 and 8pm and stay at least 45 minutes to an hour. I'm still having problems keeping my calories where they should be and making wise choices so I'm really going to focus on that next week.

Goals for the week of May 9-15
1) 5 fruits/veggies per day
2) On average-1750 calories per day
3) At least 15 minutes of activity every day this week
4) Get party supplies for little one's birthday
5) Take all medications this week (it takes 28 days to make a habit)
6) Figure out 5 new low calorie snacks that I can eat
7) Eat 5 yogurts this week

0 comments: