Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Fun Monday

Ok so it's Friday but I totally forgot to post what we did on Monday. It was fun.

I made this dip (minus the onions) and served it up with some carrots and yellow pepper strips. I swear to you that my little one would have licked the bowl clean if he could have. The boy loves some dill (just like his mama). On another platter I had cut up bananas, grapes, and plums. The last platter had sliced cibatta bread which I served with brie, fresh mozzarella with basil, and fresh mozzarella wrapped in proscuitto. Monkeyface didn't care for the cheeses but he ate almost all the plums, grapes, and carrots.
I spread this out on the floor and we had us an indoor picnic. It was awesome and Monkeyface always likes when we eat on the floor.

Also crossposting this to Gayle's site.

0 comments: