Friday, June 13, 2008

Giving Day-29

So I suppose today is the last day of giving and it is actually bittersweet. I don't want to be done and I think I may do another 29 day cycle because I really enjoyed being conscious of the good I can do. It made a difference in the amount of donations I was willing to give just by realizing that the small amounts I could contribute added up to so much. I didn't think I had the money to donate but I was able to rework the budget to fit these things in. I feel that by giving of myself, I was able to realize how much people gave to me. It was a beautiful cycle and just by typing this I know that I am going to do it again. Even the smallest actions I took made a big change. I felt like I was helping to make my little corner of the world a little brighter.

Today's giving was that I drove K around for her errands today and I loaned out my suitcase for her upcoming trip.

0 comments: