Sunday, June 8, 2008

Giving Day 21, 22, & 23

Thursday was spent getting the house ready for the birthday party. I'm racking my brain to remember what I gave that day. I can't think of anything but I know I did at least one good deed. I'm sure that I opened the door for someone or smiled or gave someone a compliment. I have to trust that I did.

Friday I made another trip to Goodwill and gave away the rest of the Goodwill items I had taking up space in my bedroom. My room looks bare now.
I then had a friend come into town so I gave him & his daughter a place to sleep. K and her man came over and gave me some help decorating for the party. G strung up streamers everywhere and did a fantastic job. It looked really festive in here and when Monkeyface woke up Saturday morning he exclaimed "WOW! WHOA!" He was totally excited.

Saturday I gave my son a great birthday party. One of my friends showed up that has lost over 50 lbs and I gave her about 1,000,000 compliments. Totally worth it too b/c she looks fantastic.

0 comments: