Monday, March 24, 2008

Ms. Suzy Homemaker

I don't know what's up with me lately but I've been a home cooking fool. Tonight Monkeyface and I made Oatmeal Scotchies and yesterday I made homemade granola bars. The cookies were perfect. The granola bars were great but I substituted dried blueberries, cranberries, and cherries for the fruit and added pecans and organic chocolate chips. Next time I will cook them for about 22 minutes instead of 30 and they will be perfect. Today Monkeyface opened up my pound of medjool dates and immediately began devouring them. I'll be turning these into raw fudge balls later this week...maybe even tomorrow if I have time. What's up with me and the healthy eating? My body has been craving real food, raw food, and healthy food. I'm running with it.

0 comments: