Sunday, April 17, 2011

New week, new goals

Goals for April 11-17:
1) Get in bed by 1130pm
2) See the inside of the gym three times this week
3) Get the clutter (goodwill clothes) out of my bedroom
4) One walk around the lake this week
5) Take Monkeyface out this week for an activity with me
6) Stay under 1750 calories per day (on average)
7) 8 fruits & veggies per day

Get in bed by 1130pm. I did this more often that not just because I made it a goal. Friday night kept me up and talking. Yesterday presented the opportunity for a 3 hour nap so I was up later than normal. I'm going to make it a goal again this week b/c I was so close to doing it.

I did not make it to the gym three times this week because I had the opportunity for a sexy date night with the hubby. After yoga on Tuesday and a walk around the lake on Wednesday, my body was killing me. I took Thursday off and relaxed. However, I did make it to the gym on Saturday which was great. I'll take what I did this week b/c I was more active than I've been in a while. However, I'm going to try to make it to the gym 3 times this next week.

No excuse for not removing the clutter. I need to get right on that!!!

No dining out this week other than dinner on Friday. I need to control the calories.

Goals for the week of April 18-24

1) In bed before 1130pm
2) Get to the gym 3 times this week
3) On average-1750 calories per day
4) Get rid of the goodwill clutter
5) Yoga twice this week
6) At least 10 minutes of activity every day this week
7) 5 fruits/veggies per day

1 comments:

Unknown

hey i was thinking about the cluttering. what about next saturday morning/afternoon i come over and we plow through some stuff. maybe even make a game out of it for eli? think it through, let me know?