Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reverb-11 things

What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

1) 60 lbs
2) books that I don't read/have already read
3) clothes that I haven't worn in over a year
4) extra jackets
5) clothes that belonged to my toddler
6) snide comments made to my husband
7) the amount owed on my car
8) guilt
9) hours spent watching TV
10)my current computer
11)the clutter in my bedroom

I'll eliminate most of this by giving it away. What I can't give away, I'll pay off, and in the case of my computer, I'll buy. Guilt is a hard thing to get rid of but I need to learn to say no and be ok with that.

I already feel lighter just by writing all of this down. I can't imagine how I'll feel once I actually eliminate some of this.

0 comments: