Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week One:

Weight Loss
I lost 4.4 lbs this week.
exercise
I made myself get up 2 mornings to exercise and I loved it. I knew that if I ever allowed myself to skip a day then I wouldn't get back on track and I was right. While I was able to fit in 4 days of exercise, it was mostly me doing housework.
Food
I kept my calorie count on target but I ate pizza, hot dogs, and some fried chicken legs this week. Those are all things that I don't normally eat but due to circumstances beyond my control I had to eat dinner out twice this week.
I have kept a food journal the entire week so balancing my calories out with my exercise was easy to do. I will say that I had 2 fantastic salads this week. One was the Pioneer Woman's best spinach salad ever and it truly was. The other was a roasted veggie salad from a local pizza place. All organic veggies freshly roasted - zucchini, mushrooms,yellow onions, rosemary roasted red potatoes, baby spinach & broccoli on a bed of organic mixed greens with parmesan, spices & our croutons! It was awesome!

Goals for Week 2:
**exercise 4 times this week for 30 minutes each time or a total of 120 minutes
**Try out Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
**Lose 3 lbs this week
**Eat 4 salads

1 comments:

Ms. Single Mama

Awesome! Really - don't say "fuck it" on this one... for that bike ride.

Rock on sista'!!! And thanks for your awesome comment on my blog. You're definitely right. I am spazzing out this week because I have PMS.

I need to chill out.