Monday, March 14, 2011

Your moment of random today

I was standing by the stove tonight preparing dinner when suddenly I heard the back door open. I look up and saw a dog run into the house. Out loud I exclaim, "Oh! There's a dog in my house." I took off running to close the bedroom door where my hubby and little one were sleeping while the dog was running crazily around the house. I felt like I was stuck inside The Christmas Story.
All of a sudden a guy from the neighborhood stuck his head in the door and asked if I'd seen his dog. I said, "Yeah there's a dog in my house" so he darts in and tries to catch her. That didn't work either and she ran out of the house, through the back yard, around the front, and eventually across the creek and one street over.
Guess I've learned to shut my back door completely.

0 comments: