Well since I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin I thought I would post another recipe. This one is heavenly. Seriously. It was sent down from heaven for you to enjoy. If you eat these, you will never sin again.
Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 tsp apple pie spice or a combo of the 3 spices below
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup melted butter
* 1 cup canned pumpkin (I used my pumpkin puree)
* 6 oz pkg butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Sift together the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk together the eggs, butter, and pumpkin in a separate bowl. Mix the flour mixture with the egg mixture. Stir in the butterscotch chips; pour into each cup of the muffin pan to about 3/4 full.
3. Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes.
**Recipe modified from this one