Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love

Have I told you how much I love my husband?

When I went to help a friend the other night, it was my turn to do the dishes. I told him that I was sorry that I hadn’t done them and that I would do them when I got home. He did them for me. When I got home I almost cried. I don’t think I have ever loved him more than in that moment.

He is actually going out of his way now at the grocery store to use coupons and save us money instead of buying the first thing he sees so that he can get in and out.

Today he calls me b/c he went to Sam’s and they had pumpkins for $.89 so he bought me one. I’ve been wanting more pumpkin seeds. They taste like popcorn and are totally delicious.

This may all sound silly, but I’m telling you that this is how my man shows me he loves me.

0 comments: