Thursday, December 31, 2009

Frugal Food Challenge-Week 2

Jan 2-8, 2010

Ok first of all, where did the last year go?

Saturday, January 2, 2010
Breakfast:
Ham Breakfast Casserole

Lunch:
Sandwiches with fruit and chips

Dinner:
Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, green beans

Sunday, January 3, 2010
Breakfast:
Sausage and Eggs

Lunch:
Veggie Corn Dogs from the freezer

Dinner:
Crockpot cream of tomato soup

Monday, January 4, 2010
Back to Work-only dinner
Iranian Macaroni Salad

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Hot Dogs with french fries/tater tots (whatever is left in the freezer)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
cheesy tomato sausage skillet

Thursday, January 7, 2010
Leftovers

Friday, January 8, 2010
Out-boys are on their own

Groceries I will have to buy-will edit later with prices:
Milk
Butter
Eggs
Half & half
Plain yogurt

**Bought a few extra things so my total grocery bill was $22.59.**

I think I'm going to try to spend only $60 at the grocery store for these 4 weeks. That will save me $180 if I can eat out of the pantry for 4 weeks.

0 comments: