Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27-July 3 movement

June 20-26
June 20) 60 minutes yoga
June 21) 60 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes bike
June 22) 30 minutes circuit training
June 23) 30 minutes cybex, 20 minutes bike
June 24) Working on baby shower prep-rest
June 25) 30 minutes personal trainer
June 26) gardening and gym??

I am so ready for some normalcy and to be back in control of how I spend my evenings. I am also ready to get back to the gym this week. Weight loss is progressing nicely but I miss the gym. I miss sweating and kicking ass. I miss feeling like a bad ass when I walk out of there. I did not make it to the gym at all last week. Not once. Between running around to get everything done for the baby shower and taking my kid from place to place I am exhausted. I had a huge webinar last Wednesday where I talked to people for over an hour. I spent Tuesday night working on that. Thursday night I worked late since I took a half day on Friday. The personal trainer called one hour before I supposed to meet her to cancel on me. WHY ARE PERSONAL TRAINERS ALWAYS CANCELING? This has been the problem with any trainer I've ever had. Now to get back on track:

e 27-July 3
June 27) 60 minutes yoga
June 28) 60 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes bike
June 29) 30 minutes circuit training-cards with the ladies
June 30) 30 minutes cybex, 20 minutes bike
July 01) rest
July 02) 90 minute-whatever I feel like doing
July 03) some sort of outdoor activity with Monkeyface

0 comments: