* 3 pork chops
* 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/2 onion, chopped
* 1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms (or one 4 oz can)
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse pork chops, pat dry and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the onion, mushrooms and soup. Mix together well and spoon over the chops.
4. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake for 15 more minutes. (Note: Time could be less or more depending on the thickness of the chops.) Pork chops are done when their internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F